Useful info and tips
We collected some useful info and tips for you to arrange your stay and fully enjoy it.
Our front desk is always open and we're at your disposal to help you with tours, activities and other request!
If there's some info you need and can't find, do not hesitate to get I touch using iMessage, WhatsApp, the online chat or any other option you prefer 🙂
Summing up our free services and extras
Our staff speaks English, French, Spanish and of course Italian. With Daniela and Matteo you can also speak German. Silvia knows some Portuguese and some Russian. Anyway, we'll always do our best to help you, chat and have fun together!
Our free services
* rooms and facilities for disabled guests
* 24-hour front desk
* wifi everywhere in the building
* free smartphone for you to use during the stay
* smart TV with Netflix
* iPad at your disposal at the front desk
* bar 24-hour
* international breakfast, from 7.30 to 11.00
* tea, black coffee and fresh fruit offered all day long
* private garden, with sunbeds and chairs
* city bikes
* beach towels
* bathroom with shower at your disposal after check-out
Our free smartphone
We replaced standard phones with new generation smartphone, free to use during your stay!
You won't have to worry about roaming charges nor getting lost anymore.
* Unlimited local and international calls
* Free internet access
* Latest travel finds
* Speed dial to hotel services
For more info: http://handy.travel
Our Smart TV with Netflix
Smart plasma TV with free Netflix in your own language, as well as Spotify, RAI Play, YouTube and other apps
Our mattresses are custom-made by "Centro del Materasso", a craftsman of Massa, and almost at every check-out we are asked where to buy them (even I, Silvia, treated myself with one). But if you find it too rigid, you can always ask us for a soft topper!
We'll be happy to help you with booking visits, excursions and meals, planning activities, buy events and transport tickets.
Tours and activities
* Four times a week we organize a guided tour of Levanto, with final typical aperitivo.
* Twice a week we organize a pesto cooking class in our garden or in the veranda.
* Once a week you can join us for a yoga class in the garden or on the beach.
* our private car park is in the basement, directly connected by elevator to the rooms: 5€ per day for direct booking guests and 15€ per day for others
* You can park anytime upon your arrival and leave the car till the evening of your departure
(only cars till 1.950m high!)
* You can get the room from 3.00 p.m., but you can check-in at at any time!
* We have a bathroom available for you to change and we can store your luggage and let you find it in your room later on
* You need to free the room no later than 12:00
* You will still be able to leave your luggage at the hotel or the car in the basement until late in the evening and use our spare bathroom to shower and change before leaving
* If you need to leave before 7:00 am, please do inform us in advance in order to check-out by 10.00 pm the day before
* free till 2 to 5 days before the due check-in (according to the period and always detailed in your booking confirmation)
* If cancelled later or in case of no-show or premature departure, the entire reserved stay will be charged
* kids under 2 years can get free cots upon request (only one per room)
* from two years old we apply the adult rate in triple rooms
* Small pets are allowed on request in room T or S, at 10€ extra per day
* Any, but American Express
* The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival
Our tours and activities
Our pesto cooking class
In order to share our local traditions with our guests, twice a week we organize a very special happy hour: a pesto cooking class in the garden, while chatting and sipping Cinque Terre wine.
Our Walking Tour
Four times a week join us for a historical walking tour through Levanto medieval alleys and squares. The tour lasts 90 minutes and ends with a typical local aperitivo, for you to feel a bit Italian!
Once a week lovely Morena is having us focus on ourselves bodies, minds and feelings! Join us for a great two hours yoga session in the garden to relax after spending the day in Cinque Terre.