Boat tours in Cinque Terre
Private boat tours in Cinque Terre are a must do! Beside the daily Cinque Terre ferry service, while staying in Levanto you’ll have to try one and this is why we selected the best ones for you to fully enjoy your experience.
Pequod Boat Tours in Cinque Terre
Pequod Boat Tours is owned and operated by Marco Scaramuccia, a native of Levanto and longtime boat captain. His lifelong dream of working at sea became a reality when he started offering tours in Cinque Terre with the Pequod, a traditional Ligurian fishing boat (called a gozzo in Italian).
The daily two hours afternoon tour leaves at 3:00 pm from La Pietra pier and is the perfect option for snorkeling in Cinque Terre and in the many caves around Levanto. The boat is outfitted with masks and snorkels for everyone, and boogie boards for easy floating and fish-watching. The tour costs 40€ per person (minimum four people).
The two hours and half sunset tour leaves every day from La Pietra and a traditional “aperitivo” is served on board! Tasting a chilled glass of wine and a yummy focaccia while enjoying the sunset… nothing better that this 🙂 The tour costs 60€ per person (minimum four people).
Pevea Boat Tours & Big Game Fishing Charters
Pevea‘s main aim is to offer its customers the opportunity to experience and learn about the wonderful sea that washes the shores of eastern Liguria. From a small gozzo to a fast speed boat, day and night, Emiliano is ready to take you on unforgettable excursions.
- Cinque Terre tour with visit of single towns
- Snorkeling in exclusive coves accessible only by sea
- Cocktails at sunset with tasting of typical local products and wines
- Star Watching
- Dinner in Vernazza or Manarola
- Dolphin and whales watching tours
As you see there are many possibilities to meet your needs, so do not hesitate to get in touch arrange your personalized excursion!
Pevea’s Sunset Tours leaves daily at 7:00 p.m. from La Pietra pier and for 50€ per person they even includes an amazing happy hour on board! We loved it 🙂
*Fishing is practicable all year round, but the best times are between april and june and late summer and fall. Between september and november intermediate tuna forage is frequent, where hundreds of tuna feeding give life to one of the biggest shows that the sea can offer.
Angelo’s Boat Tours in Cinque Terre
Angelo’s Boat Tours is owned and operated by Alessandro, a native of Levanto, and his American wife, Brenda. Their boat is an authentic Ligurian style fishing boat – a “gozzo” – and it was used for 35 years for fishing, primarily anchovies, before it was converted for tours.
We pride ourselves on not being a “cookie-cutter” style tour, so each one is different depending on the weather and the group. We hope that you’ll be open and flexible and go with the flow, so to speak. Rest assured that we will always strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests.
They are offering two great boat tours in Cinque Terre:
- Cinque Terre Lunch Tour: departing from Monterosso lovely harbor at 11:00 a.m., it includes a yummy Italian aperitivo on board, a seafood lunch at one of the area’s best family-run restaurants and of course swimming, snorkeling and amazing sightseeing. The tour lasts four to five hours and costs 135€ per person
- Sunset Tapas Tour: departing from Monterosso around 5:30 p.m. and lasting more or less three hours, this is a very romantic boat tour in Cinque Terre! While cruising this spectacular coast you’ll enjoy an Italian aperitivo and if the weather is warm enough, you can even swim in the crystal clear waters before stopping in one of the towns for fresh tapas. The tour costs 85€ per person