Cinque Terre Card, trails and more
When you need to purchase the Cinque Terre Card
You need the Cinque Terre Card when taking more than four local trains per day or when hiking the waterfront lower blue trail from Monterosso to Corniglia.
If you plan only to visit till three villages by train but not walk any of the connecting paths, you do not need a card.
When planning to visit the villages by ferry same thing and again, you do not need it if you plan to hike the upper trails connecting Levanto to Monterosso and/or those connecting the villages to their shrines and the shrines to one another.
Don’t worry about details, we’ll be more than happy to help you with detailed info and tips once you’re here!
You can buy the Cinque Terre Card in any Cinque Terre Info Point from Levanto to La Spezia or in order to avoid queues you can ask for it at the front desk.
What’s included in the Cinque Terre Card
When buying the Cinque Terre Train Card MS you get all these service:
- Access to Cinque Terre Express trains (excluding trains IC / ICN / FB)
- Access to the National Park paying paths
- Guided tours according to Cinque Terre Walking Park monthly program
- The use of the bus service run by ATC within villages
- Free toilets in the villages
- Laboratories of the Center for Environmental Education Park, according to program
- Free WI-FI in the Park (train stations and Info Points)
- The entrance to the Civic Museums of La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Etnografico, Diocesano)
Cinque Terre Card rates from March 17th to November 1st
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, adults € 16.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 2 days, adults € 29.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 3 days, adults € 41.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, kids € 10.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, over 70 € 13.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” Family 1 day € 42.00
Cinque Terre Card rates from November 2nd to March 16th
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, adults € 13.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 2 days, adults € 23.00
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, kids € 7.30
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” 1 day, over 70 € 9.70
- “Cinque Terre Train MS” Family 1 day € 31.50
Cinque Terre hiking trails
There are plenty of beautiful paths around the five villages and actually even more when heading north. If you check our blog you’ll find several posts with hiking tips and pics and you’ll find a detailed map in your room upon your arrival and of course we’re always at your disposal for info regarding our paths!
You can also check the Cinque Terre National Park website for more info.