All you need to know
Our staff speaks English, French, Spanish and of course Italian. Silvia knows some Portuguese and some Russian. Anyway, we'll always do our best to help you, chat and have fun together!
We'll be happy to help you with booking visits, excursions and meals, planning activities, buy events and transport tickets.
Arrival and departure
- You can get the room from 3.00 PM, but you can check-in at any time till 22 PM!
- We have a bathroom available for you to change and we can store your luggage and let you find it in your room later on
- We cannot always guarantee an early check-in. Please contact the hotel on the day of arrival and we shall do our utmost to accommodate your request.
- You need to free the room no later than 12:00
- Late check-out is until 16:00, and the price is EUR 10 per extra hour, but we cannot always guarantee it.
Please ask for it at the front desk on the departure morning and we shall do our utmost to accommodate your request.
- You will still be able to leave your luggage at the hotel or the car in the basement until late in the evening and use our spare bathroom to shower and change before leaving
- If you need to leave before 7:00 AM, please do inform us in advance to check-out by 22:00 PM the day before
We replaced standard phones with new generation smartphone, free to use during your stay!
You won't have to worry about roaming charges nor getting lost anymore.
- Unlimited local and international calls
- Free internet access
- Latest travel finds
- Speed dial to hotel services
Ah, it's called Manet.
- rooms and facilities for disabled guests
- front desk & bar open from 7 AM till 22 PM
- wifi everywhere in the building and in the garden
- free smartphone for you to use during the stay
- smart TV with Netflix
- international breakfast, from 7.30 to 11.00
- tea, black coffee and fresh fruit offered all day long
- private garden, with sunbeds and chairs
- city bikes
- beach towels
- bathroom with shower at your disposal after check-out
Our mattresses are custom-made by "Centro del Materasso", a craftsman of Massa, and almost at every check-out we are asked where to buy them (even I, Silvia, treated myself with one). But if you find it too rigid, you can always ask us for a soft topper!
Smart plasma TV with free Netflix in your own language, as well as Spotify, RAI Play, YouTube and other apps
To avoid any stress, consider our special rate with travel insurance included!
For standard rates:
- free till 2 days before the due check-in, for stays from October 1st to April 1st
- free till 5 days before the due check-in, for stays from April 2nd to September 30th
- If canceled later or in case of no-show or premature departure, the entire reserved stay will be charged
Any credit card, but no ATM cards
We will pre-authorize credit cards 7 days before arrival, but in reality, nothing is charged, and you can settle the bill on departure using the same card or another
- Three times a week we organize a guided tour of Levanto, with wine tasting in the vineyard.
- Three times a week we organize a pesto cooking class in our garden or in the veranda.
- our private car park is in the basement, directly connected by elevator to the rooms: 8€ per day for direct booking guests and 20€ per day for others
- You can park anytime upon your arrival and leave the car till the evening of your departure
- kids under 2 years can get free cots upon request (only one per room)
- from two years old we apply the adult rate in triple rooms
Small pets are allowed on request in room, at 10€ extra per day (beds and bowls provided)
- Check-in Time: from 3 PM till 10 PM
- Check-out Time: by 12 PM
- Parking in the basement €8/day (direct guests)
- Pets Welcome (fee)
- Early Check-In and Check out Available (to be agreed upon)
- Best Prices and Cancellation Policy Guaranteed
- Free parking for All-Inclusive & Cinque Terre Card packages
- All are non-smoking, but you can relax with your cigarette and maybe a glass of wine in the garden or your balcony room on the first floor if you booked one.
- Free Smartphone (Unlimited local and international calls - Free internet access - Latest travel finds - Speed dial to hotel services)
- Free High-Speed WiFi
- Smart TV with Netflix in your language (as well as Spotify, RAI Play, YouTube, and other apps)
- All-Inclusive ® Service
- International breakfast, from 7.30 to 11.00
- Tea, black coffee, and fresh fruit offered all day long
- Lounge bar (snacks, happy hour, cocktails, late breakfast, and weekend brunch)
- Private parking in the basement (only cars till 1.950m high!)
- Private garden, with sunbeds and chairs
- Free city bikes
- Free beach umbrella and beach towels
- Bathroom with shower at your disposal after check-out
- Pesto Experience
- Walking Tour with Wine Tasting in the vineyard
Typical aperitif with a Genoese pesto cooking class: a yummy and funny moment.
To share our local traditions, we organize an extraordinary happy hour with a Genoese pesto cooking class in the garden for the seventh year in a row. You'll learn everything about this world-famous green sauce while chatting and sipping Cinque Terre wine.
Our Walking Tour with Wine Tasting, to discover Levanto, its history, and beauty, but also its taste... Join us for a historical stroll through Levanto's medieval alleys and squares. The walk lasts 90 minutes, wine tasting in the vineyard included.