The Oasi Hotel, our boutique hotel in Levanto
People love us because...
- Top Location: quiet and close to the beach and the train station
- Great breakfast: bio, home made products and freshly cooked eggs
- Helpful staff: at your disposal 24h, great sightseeing tips and info
- We love people: gay / family / single friendly ... just be yourself!
- We love nature: only eco soap used, bio food and small pets friendly!
√ Best Exclusive Rate
√ Exclusive discounted Parking Rate
√ Extra 5% discount if you opt for a prepaid non refundable rate!
We created several special offers and packages for you to better enjoy your stay in Cinque Terre area.
You can select the one you prefer or contact us to mix and match!
Our online Concierge is always at your disposal. Do not hesitate to get in touch!
Our services, terms and conditions
Our staff speaks English, French, Spanish and of course Italian. With Daniela and Matteo you can also speak German. Silvia knows some Portuguese and some Russian. Anyway, we'll always do our best to help you, chat and have fun together!
Our free services
* rooms and facilities for disabled guests
* 24-hour front desk
* wifi everywhere in the building
* free smartphone for you to use during the stay
* smart TV with Netflix
* iPad at your disposal at the front desk
* bar 24-hour
* international breakfast, from 7.30 to 11.00
* tea, black coffee and fresh fruit offered all day long
* private garden, with sunbeds and chairs
* city bikes
* beach towels
* bathroom with shower at your disposal after check-out
Our free smartphone
We replaced standard phones with new generation smartphone, free to use during your stay!
You won't have to worry about roaming charges nor getting lost anymore.
* Unlimited local and international calls
* Free internet access
* Latest travel finds
* Speed dial to hotel services
For more info: http://handy.travel
Our Smart TV with Netflix
Smart plasma TV with free Netflix in your own language, as well as Spotify, RAI Play, YouTube and other apps
We'll be happy to help you with booking visits, excursions and meals, planning activities, buy events and transport tickets.
Tours and activities
* Four times a week we organize a guided tour of Levanto, with final typical aperitivo.
* Twice a week we organize a pesto cooking class in our garden or in the veranda.
* Once a week you can join us for a yoga class in the garden or on the beach.
* our private car park is in the basement, directly connected by elevator to the rooms: 5€ per day for direct booking guests and 15€ per day for others
* You can park anytime upon your arrival and leave the car till the evening of your departure
(only cars till 1.950m high!)
* You can get the room from 3.00 p.m., but you can check-in at at any time!
* We have a bathroom available for you to change and we can store your luggage and let you find it in your room later on
* You need to free the room no later than 12:00
* You will still be able to leave your luggage at the hotel or the car in the basement until late in the evening and use our spare bathroom to shower and change before leaving
* If you need to leave before 7:00 am, please do inform us in advance in order to check-out by 10.00 pm the day before
* free till 2 to 5 days before the due check-in (according to the period and always detailed in your booking confirmation)
* If cancelled later or in case of no-show or premature departure, the entire reserved stay will be charged
* kids under 2 years can get free cots upon request (only one per room)
* from two years old we apply the adult rate in triple rooms
* Small pets are allowed on request in room T or S, at 10€ extra per day
* Any, but American Express
* The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival
Our four standard bedrooms are on the first floor and have queen size beds.
What to say about our twin rooms? They are warm and bright, with access to the garden.
Our five double bedrooms with balcony have queen size beds and are non-smoking.
Our five double bedrooms have a direct access to the garden, a good option for smokers...
Our seafood restaurant and our special services
Our cooking skills, whose knowledge is given by the experience and the love for this work, always give great satisfaction to both us and our our customers.
Our pesto cooking class
In order to share our local traditions with our guests, twice a week we organize a very special happy hour: a pesto cooking class in the garden, while chatting and sipping Cinque Terre wine.
Our Walking Tour
Four times a week join us for a historical walking tour through Levanto medieval alleys and squares. The tour lasts 90 minutes and ends with a typical local aperitivo, for you to feel a bit Italian!
Once a week lovely Morena is having us focus on ourselves bodies, minds and feelings! Join us for a great two hours yoga session in the garden to relax after spending the day in Cinque Terre.