Boat tours in Cinque Terre
Private boat tours in Cinque Terre are a must-do! Besides the daily Cinque Terre ferry service, while staying in Levanto, you’ll have to try one, and this is why we selected the best ones for you to enjoy your experience fully.
Sea Breeze Boat Tours
Sea Breeze Boat Tours is a new option, run by Matteo and Federica, a lovely and passionate couple really looking forward to sharing their knowledge and love for the region with their customers.
Their boat, Quick Silver, is very comfortable and always spotless. You can board it both in Monterosso and Levanto and enjoy a full day or a sunset tour, with a typical aperitif on board and lots of other amenities.
They offer three different tours: a daily one to Cinque Terre and Porto Venere (my favorite!), a sunset one and a private tailored one, too suits all your needs.
Rosa dei Venti Boat Tours in Cinque Terre
Boat Tours Rosa dei Venti is owned and operated by Marco Scaramuccia, a native of Levanto and longtime boat captain. His lifelong dream of working at sea became a reality when he started offering tours in Cinque Terre with the Pequod, a traditional Ligurian fishing boat (called a gozzo in Italian).
The daily two-hour afternoon tour leaves at 3:30 pm from La Pietra pier and is the perfect option for snorkeling in Cinque Terre and the many caves around Levanto. The boat is outfitted with masks and snorkels for everyone and boogie boards for easy floating and fish-watching. The tour costs 50€ per person.
The two hours and a half sunset tour leave every day from La Pietra, and a traditional “aperitivo” is served on board! Tasting a chilled glass of wine and yummy focaccia while enjoying the sunset… nothing better than this :) The tour costs 60€ per person.
Pevea Boat Tours & Big Game Fishing Charters
Pevea‘s main aim is to offer its customers the opportunity to experience and learn about the wonderful sea that washes the shores of eastern Liguria. From a small gozzo to a fast-speed boat, day and night, Emiliano is ready to take you on unforgettable excursions.
- Cinque Terre tour with visit of single towns
- Snorkeling in exclusive coves accessible only by sea
- Cocktails at sunset with tasting of typical local products and wines
- Star Watching
- Dinner in Vernazza or Manarola
- Dolphin and whales watching tours
As you see, there are many possibilities to meet your needs, so do not hesitate to get in touch to arrange your personalized excursion!
Pevea’s Sunset Tours leave daily at 7:00 p.m. from La Pietra pier, and for 50€ per person, they even include an amazing happy hour on board! We loved it :)
*Fishing is practicable all year round, but the best times are between April and June and late summer and fall. Between September and November, intermediate tuna forage is frequent, where hundreds of tuna feeding give life to one of the biggest shows that the sea can offer.
Angelo’s Boat Tours in Cinque Terre
Angelo’s Boat Tours is owned and operated by Alessandro, a native of Levanto, and his American wife, Brenda. Their boat is an authentic Ligurian style fishing boat – a “gozzo” – and it was used for 35 years for fishing, primarily anchovies before it was converted for tours.
We pride ourselves on not being a “cookie-cutter” style tour, so each one is different depending on the weather and the group. We hope that you’ll be open and flexible and go with the flow, so to speak. Rest assured that we will always strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests.
They are offering three great boat tours in Cinque Terre:
- Cinque Terre Lunch Tour: departing from Monterosso lovely harbor at 11:00 a.m., it includes a yummy Italian aperitivo on board, a seafood lunch at one of the area’s best family-run restaurants, and of course swimming, snorkeling, and amazing sightseeing. The tour lasts four to five hours and costs 150€ per person.
- Sunset Tapas Tour: departing from Monterosso around 5:30 p.m. and lasting more or less three hours, this is a very romantic boat tour in Cinque Terre! While cruising this spectacular coast, you’ll enjoy an Italian aperitivo. If the weather is warm enough, you can even swim in the crystal clear waters before stopping in one of the towns for fresh tapas. The tour costs 100€ per person.
- Cinque Terre Day Tour: a 4 hours tour spent entirely on the boat, away from the hustle and bustle of the village. You’ll see all five villages from the boat while sipping prosecco and enjoying some local snacks and learning about the history of the area, told you an English-speaking guide. The boat stops a few times for a swim and some snorkeling in the area crystal clear waters. The tour costs 125€ per person.